Tuesday 25 October 2022

M&S Food Wriggling Worms

I am so glad that it is Halloween again because I couldn't get my hands on these wriggling worms last year.
Basically, they are these super slim pork sausages which are even slimmer than your regular chipolatas so I really had to get them because you get a different ratio of casing to sausage meat which will give you a different taste.
They cook quicker as well due to the thickness.
As expected, I really enjoyed them on their own without any sauce because they just taste like chipolatas, and they were not overly seasoned or too salty which gives it room for the BBQ Glaze provided.
Not only were they tasty, but they also didn't contain any chewy or fatty bits, so I ate all those sausages in one go.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...