Monday 31 October 2022

Sainsbury's gingerbread & white chocolate blonde pies - Taste the difference

I am not really a white chocolate person but the combo of gingerbread, frangipane and caramel filling sounded good.
I tried the pie at room temperature and warmed up in the microwave for 10 seconds.
The pie was more enjoyable at room temperature because it was not too sweet and more flavourful that you can taste the caramel and almond followed by the fiery kick at the back of your throat.
Eating it warmed, I found it was too sweet and it was hard to taste anything else although the gingery kick was still there.
Will be trying it again at room temperature with some hot custard.
Overall, I am glad I got these because I can see myself finishing the rest.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...