Wednesday 26 October 2022

Pot Noodle Christmas Dinner review

On a recent visit to ASDA, I was so excited to see the Christmas Dinner pot noodle which comes in a three pack in a Christmas Cracker!
It costs 6 quid so that's what you have to pay if you want to try it and hopefully they don't sell them individually later.
As a pot noodle fan, I had to get it.
Visually, the pot is really nice as you have the Santa Claus look and I like the way they have used the French word Noel for Christmas which tricks your eyes in seeing noodles.
I thought there was going to be cranberry sauce but there is no sauce at all.
It was definitely very herby and it was really strong especially the thyme and rosemary which gives it a really bitter taste.
However I didn't find many peas as the labelling suggested.
Overall worth trying but these Christmas dinner noodles are not seemingly new because they came out in 2010 sold individually for 1.10 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-1323479/Pot-Noodle-launches-Christmas-dinner-flavour.html












1 comment:

  1. Just tried mine..did as suggested and added a teaspoon of cranberry sauce but even that didn't improve this bland mess of tastelessness , gave it 4 forks worth of a try before I admitted defeat and binned it. I'll stick to Chicken & Mushroom .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...