Tuesday 6 October 2020

[Review] Filled cookies at ASDA! Strawberry cheesecake cookies & Cherry bakewell flavour

When I found out about these filled cookies I had to try them.

My first attempt failed because they didn't have it at that branch of ASDA because the bakery section was small but managed to get them at another store.

There are two to choose from: Cherry bakewell and the strawberry cheesecake.

Clearly the cherry bakewell was my choice because I love cherries.




As expected, these filled soft cherry bakewell cookies from asda were so delicious.

At first they tasted like soft soggy jammy dodgers but then the almond really comes through.

The cherry filling was satisfying but I would have liked it to be more tart.

Another delicious way of having these cookies is the American way in a skillet with thick double cream.

Although they were a bit pricey, you don't really see these about.

There is also strawberry cheesecake but posts say they taste like strawberry jam so I can definitely imagine eating jammy dodgers for sure.





Now they have chocolate orange filled cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...