Tuesday 6 October 2020

Nissin Classic Soba and Peking duck review & nissin soba finds

As a fan of Nissin cup noodles, I was keen on trying the Cup Noodles Soba which are the European version made in Hungary.
So far the flavours I have seen so far are Peking duck, Sukiyaki and Classic for the cup version and also Thai curry for the packet version.
I ended up getting the classic.
Before trying I watched some reviews on youtube which said it was going to be sweet hence I didn't have any expectations because I don't like sweet noodles.
Apart from the sweet taste, there are lots of cabbage in it and you get a gingery sweet aftertaste when eating these noodles.
Not impressed but I liked the sturdy dark grey cup and it was therapeutic to watch water drain from the lid.






Peking duck:

The Nissin Soba series always costs more than a pound so when I saw them for a pound at tescos I had to try the Peking Duck one.
According the ingredients, you get 0.9% duck meat pieces which was captivating compared to soya chunks in other brands.
To my amazement, I was impressed that you really do get pieces of duck meat, not much but you can visually see it as well as the meat structure.
Although I am not fond of the sweetness, the Peking Duck is my favourite out of the rest because the Peking sauce is palatable.
Strangely, I want to buy it again.







Sukiyaki and Classic cup versions and also Thai curry for the packet version.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...