Saturday 10 October 2020

[Review] Mary Berry Raspberry Ripple Cake

I have always wanted to try Mary Berry's cake so I finally got one at the bigger supermarkets that stock them.

The one I got was the Raspberry Ripple Cake.

After trying the cake, I actually wanted another piece of cake when I finished.

The texture of the vanilla sponge was how I liked it in the sense that it was firm but not too dense.

The cake had a great texture and taste filled with quality raspberry jam and extra raspberry ripple on top.

This is definitely a cake I'll remember because the vanilla sponge itself is good as well as the filling whereas some cakes rely on the filling but the cake itself is such a let down.

February 2021:






October 2020:








Mary Berry indulgent chocolate cake



1 comment:

  1. I liked it also, agree on the tasty jam, but I think seeded raspberry jam should be illegal. I don't want a cake with crunchy bits and seeds stuck in my teeth. This spoilt it for me and I won't buy it again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...