Thursday 22 October 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Eton Mess Dessert

Eton mess is a traditional English dessert that is believed to have originated from Eton College.
It was served at the annual cricket match.
The dessert is a mixture of strawberries, meringues and whipped cream.
Since M&S had this dessert, I decided to give it a try.
The presentation of the M&S version had fancy meringues while the eton mess I had at this other restaurant was topped with crushed meringues.
Usually the desserts at M&S are flawless but I must have got the odd one that was not good because the layers of mousse were dehydrated and chalky.
After seeing pictures of the M&S Eton Mess posted by others with distinct layers, I can confirm the one I got was not at its best.






4 comments:

  1. What happened to them? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. One place for these, the dustbin

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are delicious, but I can not find them anywhere

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...