Monday 12 October 2020

[Review] Salted black beans by Mee Chun Canning

I love anything with black beans hence my favourite tinned item is the fried dace with black beans and I love to cook anything with black beans like takeaway style black bean chicken, black bean bittermelon etc.

Recently I tried this Taiwanese black fish dried fish thing in oil which was so delicious that I was inspired to make it myself so I need to get some black beans.

Normally, I use yang jiang preserved black beans which most takeaways in UK use but I decided to try something else and bought the salted black beans by Mee Chun Canning.

I made some black bean mixture inspired by the Taiwanese one, the taste was just as good but most importantly the quality of the black beans because they tasted so good, they were full of flavour just like the ones in the canned fried dace with black beans.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...