Thursday 21 November 2019

[Review] McCain Ready Baked Jacket Potatoes and McCain Smiles

(updated 15/2/2020)
As a foodie, I am always documenting what I eat and liked as a child so this time I got the McCain smiles which were fun as a child.
Decided to pair it with some chicken doughnut dippers from M&S for fun.
However the potato smiles were the most evil and alien looking potato faces in my life!!
It seems I got the same batch as Laura Basch as reported on The Sun dated 19th Dec 2020 because it is Feb now so it may well be the same batch.
The potato faces smelled good but I wasn't expecting them to be tasteless and dry and the quality doesn't seem to be as good as they used to.






Also tried McCain Ready Baked Jacket Potatoes in Nov 2019 where you microwave them for 5 minutes.

Inside the box:

I was a little disappointed with the potatoes because the texture was very starchy.
The potato collapsed like a sand castle when you put your fork in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...