Tuesday 26 November 2019

[Review] Rodda's classic Cornish clotted cream

I love clotted cream so I like trying out different brands to see if they are any different.
Rodda's classic Cornish clotted cream had a nice design, it was printed on both sides.

The tub was big which is great for people like me who cannot get enough of clotted cream.

The texture of the clotted cream seemed quite thick when I put my knife in it but at the bottom it was lovely and gooey.


As for the taste, it was extremely fragrant just like heavenly condensed milk without the sweetness.
I wouldn't mind having this everyday as it melts in your mouth.
Rodda's clotted cream is that nice that it tastes so good on scone without any jam.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this clotted cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...