Thursday 23 November 2023

Rice and Broad beans with dill by Hani Foods

Spotted these long boxes of ready meals at this international convenience shop in Eastbourne so I thought I'd give it a try because I love Persian food.
The container was unique because it was a huge flat tin which you boil.
I got the Rice and Broad beans with dill and there was an aubergine one too but from experience Persian dill rice never fails.
Unfortunately, I didn't check the expiry date as it had already expired but it should still be ok to consume.
To my surprise, if you microwave it the rice tastes as good as the ones I tried at the restaurants.
The texture was soft and fluffy and it was tasty.
There are so many other products from Hani Foods, I would love to get my hands on like the celery stew and ash reshteh (soup).
@hani.foods
https://www.hanifoods.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...