Monday 13 November 2023

Pukka All Day Breakfast Slice

Who doesn't love a proper English breakfast??
I just had to get my hands on this breakfast slice which is just that.
To my knowledge, only Morrisons bakery have done the breakfast slice and the Greggs one is just beans and cheese.
The Pukka Breakfast Slice is described as an All Day Breakfast Slice with Baked beans, potato, sausage, smoked bacon and mushroom all wrapped up in puff pastry.
Definitely up my alley as it has everything as well as mushrooms ad potatoes.
So how did it taste?? To be honest, every bite was lush!
Although it wasn't well filled but it was seriously tasty as it was more savoury in taste than sweet which I wasn't expecting because I thought the beans would make it sweet.
The bacon pieces were more like cubes of ham and overall, it was like having a creamy breakfast slice if you know what I mean in the sense like a creamy mushroom slice but with breakfast filling.
I couldn't quite find the sausage pieces but you can taste it because of the herbs.
The bits of mushroom here and there really took it to the next level so definitely getting more and hopefully getting my hands on the Ladbaby Pukka Christmas Pie.
#ssgpukka
#pukkaslices
@officialpukkapies





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...