Friday 10 November 2023

ALDI Bramwells Mega Snack noodles: BBQ Pulled Pork Flavour

Aldi pot noodles dupes have added another two new flavours: Mumbai bad boy and bbq pulled pork.
It isn't much cheaper but I had to try them to see how they fared.
I tried the bbq pulled pork which was surprisingly good in terms of taste.
The sauce is more like gravy so you won't get that dripping issue.
I loved the BBQ flavour which wasn't too sweet and the BBQ sauce was nice and tangy but you don't get much of it.
As I was really impressed, I ended up trying all the flavours!
The chicken and mushroom one was really nice especially if you like earthy mushroom flavours and you get lots of chunky dehydrated mushroom bits as well.
The curry was also a surprise, lots of dehydrated peas and carrots while the mango sauce looked interesting as it is very light in colour compared to the Pot Noodle version.
The ingredients for the curry gave me a surprise by having cheese in it.
Even though the mango sauce looks bland, it does pack a refreshing punch.
However I did not like the chow mein because of the weird spices like anise and all that.
I might try other flavours.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...