Saturday 11 November 2023

Fermented Polish pickle juices

Just like Turkey, I was surprised to discover that Poland has pickle juice and fermented vegetable drinks.
I got various brands to try.
biofood fermented broccoli juice, bio naturo organic pickled cucumber juice and biofood cabbage juice.
The biofood brand design was terrible and the cap could not be opened so I had to use a screwdriver to pry it open.
The Broccoli juice was tasty as expected, salty and punchy, it is hard to describe the taste but you can taste the salty broccoli as well as the garlic.
The pickled cucumber juice was how I expected it to taste as in the brine in the pickled cucumber jar.
But at that price I felt it was expensive if it just tastes like the pickle juice from a pickle jar.
Last but not least the cabbage juice was the strongest in taste, very acidic!
Also tried the red cabbage fermented juice which was just as good and it is interesting that these drinks really do sell.
Overall, I am glad I tried and hope to find other interesting drinks in the range to try.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...