Wednesday 5 April 2023

Iceland Trifle gateau bar

The gateau bar is one of my favourite frozen cakes, it consists of layers of sponge and cream.
Last year, ASDA started selling their branded version which I had for my birthday and it was so delicious that I now have to try the Iceland version.
Visually, it looks just the same as the ASDA one so probably from the same manufacturer.
I felt that the taste was just as good if not better because the strawberry sauce was more punchy compared to ASDA.
The sponge layers were better it was like eating a Swiss roll without sugar, layered with cream and strawberry sauce.
The Iceland box looks better in my opinion as well being baby blue.
Will definitely buying this again because it is so moreish.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...