Thursday 27 April 2023

Cadbury's Pandan coconut chocolate

I love Pandan, so I had to get my hands on the Cadbury's pandan coconut chocolate which is available in Asia!
Finally got some hold of them and they were divine as expected.
When you open the wrapper, you get this strong aromatic pandan aroma but to my surprise, there was another gold foil wrap to unwrap.
Visually, there are a lot of coconut pieces in the chocolate.
Tasting the chocolate, it was like your usual Cadbury chocolate laced with lots of crisp and soft coconut bits.
The pandan flavour works really well interestingly but it could be stronger however there is a slight bitter aftertaste like fresh pandan.
Overall, it was really enjoyable and I am quite gutted I didn't find out about the Cadbury Durian flavour which I will have to try at some point.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...