Thursday 27 April 2023

Michelin Star Instant Ramen Nakiryu x Nissin tantanmen

The Nakiryu x Nissin tantanmen is probably the most expensive cup noodle because it is a collaboration of Michelin starred Nakiryu and Nissin featuring the award winning tantanmen.
I managed to get my hands on one to try.
Obviously, I can't read Japanese but I figured you put the soup first and then add the other sauce sachets.
Peeling the lid back, you are greeted with this super fine noodles which are to my liking because I love fine noodles.
When the noodles were almost ready, it was time to add the sesame paste and tantan paste.
I probably didn't experience the noodles how they were designed because I am not fond of sesame so didn't add much.
Overall, I really enjoyed these noodles because it was definitely Japanese tantanmen style which is so different to the Chinese one as you get this lovely kick from the black vinegar and apple vinegar.
The broth was much better quality in taste than the usual bog standard powder ones.
I would imagine adding the sesame paste would make it richer.
A bit pricey, but these fine noodles really work well and pay off.
They are a bit like fine egg noodles but better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...