Monday 17 April 2023

Brazilian Nissin Lamen noodles: Ribs, vegetable and chicken

I love trying instant noodles hence I had to try the Brazilian version of Nissin which is branded as Nissin Lamen.
On the internet, there are so many flavours but I was only able to get the Vegetable and chicken at the shop.
There is a lime chicken which I want to get my hands on.
Tried both the ribs, vegetable and chicken.
If you look at the noodles when they come out of the packet, the colour is a lot darker than the Japanese and Asian ones.
It also needed more time to cook and reminded me of Batchelors super noodles which are a bit wheaty in texture.
Overall, I didn't find them memorable because they just tasted like the usual instant noodles except for the beef ribs but I am hoping to try the lime chicken which I believe is going to taste quite different.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...