Monday 17 April 2023

Bernard Matthews chicken drummers in 2023

As soon as I found out about the Bernard Matthews chicken drummers at Iceland I had to buy them.
They claim to give you that classic tea time feeling just like you remember so I just couldn't wait to try them. 
To be honest they were really delicious just like how they tasted.
The only thing I was lacking was beans which I'm going to buy tomorrow but they definitely taste like Classic tea times.
The texture is a bit like chicken nuggets but softer and obviously I know it is reformed chicken meat but nothing beats that nostalgic taste and feeling.
These chicken drummers are certainly good but I don't get why their Turkey drummers were so terrible I had to throw them away.


#ssgbernardm #bernardmatthews #chickendrummers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...