Tuesday 28 December 2021

Cadburys puds and Jingly Bells Hazelnut creme

Cadburys Puds were launched in August 2021, but as a hazelnut fan I didn't rush to try them like I did with the Hazelnut wispa.
Finally tried them after Christmas because they were reduced to 25p and I was so glad I didn't get them at full price.
I don't get why they were called Puds when it is clearly a chocolate bauble inside.
These chocolates are labelled as Milk chocolates with a truffle filling (53 %), chopped hazelnuts (2.5%) and rice crisps (1 %).
The filling was quite hard and the hazelnut wasn't as strong as the hazelnut wispas or even ferrero rocher.
There was definitely some crisp crunch in the filling which was the rice crisps while the chopped hazelnuts seemed non existent.
Sorry Cadburys but it was just not decadent or indulgent!

As well as Cadbury puds, there is also the Jingly bells which are hazelnut as well.
I was hesitant in trying these because the puds were really awful so I thought they would be just a smaller version of the pud filled with the same stuff.
There is a choice of noisette or the hazelnut creme so I got the hazelnut creme.
The Jingly bells were so different and bowled me over with that smooth silky chocolate as well as the hazelnut filling which had a proper hazelnut taste like the Wispa Hazelnut ones.
Overall, I definitely recommend the Jingly Bells.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...