Tuesday 21 December 2021

Bumper cars, laser quest and ice skating all under one roof!

During the summer, I have been seeing ads about FlipOut where you can go ice skating, play laser quest and all that in Central Croydon but strangely I could not find this place.
I assumed it was all going to take place at the former Allders location but it turns out that they are located on Frith Road next to Cockney's Pie Mash shop!

Anyway, managed to stumble accross Flip Out because it was opposite Subway so I made a mental note to revisit.
I visited on a weekday when it was only £16 for the whole day ( £15 if you book online).

When I arrived, it was only me so the staff felt like it was a chore having to supervise whatever I went on but they were ok when more people arrived.
Overall, it was definitely a fun packed day being able to play mini golf, bumper cars, laser quest and I finally learnt how to ice skate as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...