Friday 31 December 2021

After Eight Mini Eggs for EASTER 2022 and After eight mint sticks

When I found out After Eights were going to launch these mini eggs for Easter, I knew I was going to like them.
Finally got them on New Years Eve 2021 at B&M's.
The whole thing about it was nice from the design with the Sherlock Holmes rabbit, carrots and all that.
Although I was excited, I tried not to have high expectations because After Eights these days are too sugary.
In the bag you get 9 eggs for a pound.
They turned out so moreish.
After eating these, I don't want to touch after eight thins again because these taste so much better.
You get more dark chocolate ratio to the mint creme so it doesn't taste sugary.
If you try biting it like the product shot you won't get that effect because it is two halves fused together just like the cadbury jingly bells.





As the eggs were top notch, I decided to try the After Eight fine sticks which were totally a different story.
The chocolate and mint fondant was totally different to the eggs, the mint fondant had a really strong peppermint flavour and the chocolate was really sweet.
Giant After Eight Easter Egg.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...