Monday 21 October 2019

[Review] ASDA Victoria Sponge Flavour Milkshake

ASDA has launched four milkshakes which are all flavoured by sweet desserts!!!

The four flavours are:
Victoria Sponge, Banoffee Pie, Salted Caramel Brownie and Sticky Toffee Pudding

I didn't expect them to contain any real cake as I believe they are just inspired and flavoured accordingly, although you can get some thick shakes that have bits of dough/cake in them.

It was really difficult to decide which flavours to get so I eliminated the Banoffee pie first because I don't like bananas.
Then it was down to Salted caramel brownie and sticky toffee pudding.
I selected the sticky toffee because the salted caramel brownie is basically just going to taste like chocolate with salted caramel.
As for the Victoria Sponge, I wasn't keen on this flavour because strawberry comes to mind so I would imagine it tasting like strawberry milkshake but got it as well because I am a fan of the Victoria Sponge cake.

Tried the Victoria Sponge Flavour milkshake first because the sell by date goes off earlier than the Sticky Toffee Milkshake.
The milkshake wasn't as thick as anticipated, nor was it as sweet as expected.
It just tasted like thick cream with a hint of artificial raspberry flavouring.



The Sticky Toffee Pudding Flavour Milkshake was similar in the sense it tasted like single cream with a prominent hint of toffee aroma and taste that was not too sweet.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture before drinking it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...