Wednesday 2 October 2019

[Review] Vegan Galaxy and Bounty Milkshake

I am a total fan of Mars Drinks.
In the range are Bounty, Galaxy, MilkyWay, M &Ms and Mars.

My favourites are Galaxy and Mars as they are always thick and creamy which satisfy your sweet cravings.
Now they have launched two vegan non dairy drinks with the use of oat milk and coconut milk for Galaxy and Bounty respectively.

As a foodie and a fan of these drinks I had to give them a try.
The catch is that you can only find them at ASDA at the moment.

So far tried the Bounty first.

I was expecting the drink to be white but it had cocoa according to the label.
The taste was not as sweet as I was anticipating with a strong coconut taste along with the mild chocolate.

The Galaxy was just as good with a creamier taste, it was smooth and silky so the non dairy oat milk tastes just as good.

To summarize, I think I prefer Bounty as a drink because chocolate and coconut makes it quite different.

https://www.marsdrinks.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...