Friday 11 October 2019

[Review] Vivera 100% Plant Based Shawarma Kebab

I love kebabs so the Plant Based Shawarma Kebab aroused my curiosity to try.
As well as the packaged version, I found another place serving vegan kebab doners in London but after talking to them they are using a different brand so I will have to try it sometime when I get the chance.




Although the instructions say you have to heat it up, I tried a piece straight out the packet and the texture was meaty.

As for the taste it was heavily laced with the usual Middle Eastern spices so it tasted how it should taste.

I felt that the texture was a bit too chewy after it was cooked or it was possible that I over cooked it so next time I will probably try microwaving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...