Thursday 14 September 2023

Rhubarb & Custard flavour gastropaint and Dill oil flavour pearls

After trying this Spanish brand of fish pearls, I was really happy to discover a local brand of pearls and gastropaint by Imaginative Cuisine.
They had everything from beetroot dust to truffle pearls but my eyes were immediately drawn to the Rhubarb & Custard gastropaint and Dill oil flavoured pearls.
The dill oil pearls were bursting with flavour which I am partial to because I love dill so it would be nice to add it to any dish with these pretty green pearls.
I was really happy to see the Rhubarb & Custard flavoured gastropaint because the rhubarb trend is revived.
Even if its not fresh rhubarb, it is always good to see traditional things reinvented into other forms before it dies off.
@imaginativecuisine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...