Sunday 10 September 2023

Knorr Flavours of France - Sour Cream fusilli - Smaki Świata Paryż Świderki ze śmietaną i szczypiorkiem

Knorr Smaki Świata Paryż Świderki ze śmietaną i szczypiorkiem (Knorr Flavours of France - Sour Cream fusilli) review

These pasta pots are evidently popular at the Polish shops because many people buy them.
After finally trying one, I can see why.
I did not look into what flavour I was trying beforehand because I wanted the taste to be a surprise.
It was definitely tasty and the impressive thing is that every piece of fusilli hydrated well and the texture was soft and not crispy like other brands.
The chives were generous that every mouthful you could feel them.
As for the taste it was creamy and savoury which was to my liking however there was a slight strange aftertaste from the creamer but it wasn't offending.
Overall, I really liked it.
After googling it, it turns out to be a French inspired flavour related to sour cream and fritters which matches the taste.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...