Thursday 14 September 2023

Marsel Delights, the modern Turkish Delight

We all grew up with The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe hence the love for Turkish Delight.
Enter Marsel Delights which is the modern take on of Turkish Delight with reduced sugar and creative flavours like Sour cherry, pistachio, sea salt caramel and Rose with blackberries.
They come in attractive boxes that get your attention.
This was definitely up my alley because I like sweet but not too sweet treats so the sour cherry and pistachio are my thing.
The sea salt & caramel flavour was to my liking because I like that chewy soft texture carrying that flavour.
@marseldelights
These can be bought online https://marseldelights.com/
#ssgsff23






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...