Sunday 3 September 2023

PROPER x KFC popcorn chicken popcorn review and pop up at Ely's Yard

I have been trying to get my hands on the new PROPER x KFC popcorn chicken popcorn since it came out but never saw them at Sainsburys or Coop at the ones near me.
Anyway, PROPER x KFC had a pop up at Ely's Yard so I managed to go along and have some fun while bagging myself a bag of the new KFC popcorn.
It's not the first time I've had savoury popcorn.
By that I mean flavours like spring onion, seaweed, cheese etc so I was really excited about the Proper x KFC collab chicken flavoured popcorn.
Before trying it, I was inspired that I got some plain popcorn and added some Aussie chicken salt which resulted in some tasty results.
Now, the real deal.
You can taste and smell a light chickeny flavour which I felt needed to be stronger and a pinch of salt would be good to bring out the flavours.
Overall, this is definitely worth trying.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...