Sunday 24 September 2023

M&S Rhubarb chunks (Canned)

I love rhubarb so have been looking around for canned rhubarb which led me to Prince's, Sainsburys and M&S.
In the end, I decided to get M&S because I was hoping that the M&S one would not be too sweet.
Instructions on the can say you have to reheat it but I had it straight from the can.
I thought there was something wrong with my can opener but it seems that I'm not the only person here according to a review on ocado.
The top was impossible to open so I turned it upside down and opened it from the bottom which was easier.
Other than that, I was surprised there were big chunks of rhubarb in the can yet the texture was not woody.
However, the can was half filled.
Anyway they were really tasty straight out the can and delicious with ice cream.
@marksandspencerfood
#ssgcanned
#ssgmarksandsparks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...