Saturday 27 November 2021

The best experience at Amazon’s Black Friday Live

Amazon’s Black Friday Live held a four day event packed with fun!!
I was so glad I went along because everything there was instaworthy and great to experience.
When you go in, there are a few shops and then an Amazon theatre where you can watch the movies screened at that moment.
The headphones for the theatre were stylish and light up when in use.

Moving on there is a Santas grotto and charity date match as well as a silver glitter amazon swing.

Then there are activities you can take part such as making bath bombs and embossing things with Dremel.
Last but not least is the departure with drinks and snacks.

Then when you leave, there is a lucky Amazon locker where you get a gift at the end.
Overall, this was the best Christmas experience and Amazon UK did an AMAZING event.




The screening highlights were Cinderella and The War with Grandpa.








Dremel workshop experience:
I have always loved arts and craft so the Dremel experience was amazing!
Basically it is just like drawing so you can draw anything you want but my problem is when I draw something, I have to take it slowly which is difficult because I tend to rush things which will ruin the end result.
The Dremel tool has several drills/nibs for different effects.


Dremel Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/UKDremel

Another event I enjoyed was the face embellishments by It's in Your Dreams, basically the more the better! BE BOLD

Making bath bombs by Funky Soap Shop:
I was so glad to try my hands on making bath bombs. 
The exact formula has to be followed or it will collapse.
http://www.funkysoapshop.com/

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...