Saturday 6 November 2021

Sainsbury's Pigs in snowy Blankets dragon roll

I love trying anything unusual and different so when I spotted the pigs in snowy blanket ie pig in Japanese blankets I had to give it a go.
A lot of people may think it is wrong on every level but if you have been to Asia and had their their fake Western food, this couldn't be more right!
Surprisingly, I found it delicious because the cranberry chutney worked really well and the sweet chilli wasn't too sweet.
I felt that if the onion toppings were crispy then it would have been perfect because sausage and onions are always a match made in heaven!




On my next visit, I will have to get Sainsbury's Rudolph's Christmas Feast Sandwich.
Root vegetable patty, sage and onion vegan mayonnaise, umami carrot ribbons, caramelised carrot chutney, roasted seasoned and sweetened pumpkin and sunflower seeds and spinach in a star shaped roll.
AND ITS VEGAN!!!

Also to come is the Brussels sprout and parsnip snacking bhajis which I hope to find soon at Sainsburys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...