Thursday 5 March 2020

[Review] Morrisons Beef and Tomato Noodle Pot

As with all other supermarkets, Morrisons has their own range of noodles like pot noodles, flavoured noodles etc.



Previously tried Morrisons Bacon Noodles so while I am at it, I might as well try the noodle pot range which are inspired by pot noodles where you get a sauce sachet in the pot.

Morrisons Bacon Noodles:
[https://supersupergirl-food.blogspot.com/2020/03/review-morrisons-bacon-noodles.html]



Sometimes I do videos but this time I didn't which was a pity because what are the chances of not getting a sauce sachet in the pot which has never happened with all those pot/cup noodles that I have reviewed.

Anyway, the lid was really thin that it curled when I peeled it back.
The contents were fuller than normal but somehow I was turning the pot to find the sauce sachet and I couldn't.
I even poured the contents into another pot and the sachet was not at the bottom.

Since there was no sachet, I just added hot water like you normally do.
The lid which curled up earlier did its job when the steam from the noodles rose up and uncurled so it was able to cover the contents while you wait.
I liked the way the noodles were short strands which makes them spoonable and easy to eat.
As for the taste, it was rather bland and the sauce was thick and sticky yet the noodles were still rather white in the sense you could see the carrot pieces clearly.

Overall, these noodle pots tasted really similar to Tescos noodle pots which I won't be buy again but I will buy Morrisons Savers noodles to compare to their regular noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...