Monday 2 March 2020

[Review] M & S Food Chili and Cheese Hot Cross Buns 2020

Hot Cross Buns are getting fancier each year.
Back in 2015, M & S Food had toffee and fudge, 4 berries and cherries.

This year, there is a savory hot cross bun at M & S Food along with chocolate flamingoes and chocolate sloth Easter Eggs!!

I was definitely up for trying the Chili and Cheese Hot Cross Buns so finally found a M & S Food that had it.

When I took it out the packet, it felt sticky so I was worried the bun was going to be sweet.
Thankfully it was deliciously savoury with quite a fiery kick that over powered the cheese.
Overall, I was not shocked by the flavours because it was just like eating savoury bread but in the form of a soft sticky hot cross bun.


Off the topic, I was also captivated by the Rhubarb hot cross buns at Aldi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...