Monday 14 October 2024

USA Nissin Cup Noodles Campfire S'mores

Another sweet noodle from Nissin and this time it was Campfire S'mores!
I was definitely curious and couldn't wait to try it.
They are said to taste like chocolate which makes it similar to this other chocolate instant noodles.
What I like about this one is obviously the marshmallows so I did some research before digging into mine!
So marshmallows completely disappear after it is microwaved so I took some out just for the garnishing.
Anyway, followed the instructions as in putting it in the microwave but I still got liquid just like the bagel noodles which I reviewed earlier so I will probably put less water in the next one.
Overall, they just taste of chocolate by that I mean the chocolate toast crunch cereals and I feel they would taste much better if they were chilled or iced.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...