Tuesday 8 October 2024

The Department of Taste at FENWICK

I love gems and food so these edible emeralds had my name printed on them!
This is probably my first purchase at Fenwick where I had to make a special trip to one of the branches because the one in central London is gone.
This curious collection of confections contains four mystery flavours which are revealed when at the cabinet where you choose one and try in the sensory room of green lights and lasers!
You place the jewel on the light, experience the smoke and indulge on the edible emerald when ready.

There are four flavours: 
Rhubarb, Pear & Blueberry
Earl Grey & Sorrento Orange
Strawberry & Champagne
Juniper & Lychee

To be honest, they are all nice in different aspects so I bought the box which contains all four.
Although they don't have the sugar coating, they reminded me of fruit jellies and York Fruits.

The Department of Taste locations and dates:
Fenwick Kingston 8 - 20 October, 12pm - close
Fenwick Tunbridge Wells 11 - 16 October, 12pm - close
Fenwick Bracknell 18 - 27 October, 12pm - close















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...