Wednesday 2 October 2024

Batchelors Fiery Chilli & Lime Flavour Super Noodles

Finally got my hands on these Batchelors Fiery Chilli & Lime Flavour Super Noodles which were supposed to be stocked at Sainsburys a while ago.
As a Batchelor fan I had to try them.
I love chilli and lime even though I can't handle the heat.
Peeling back the lid, the powder looked red and angry with pieces of dried red peppers.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of eat.
Anyway, the texture of the noodles are the usual soft and slimey strands.
The lime tang was definitely appetizing and delivered while the heat will take its toll the next day if you are one of those that don't get along with finely grounded chilli pepper which irritate your intestines and oesophagus.
It's not spicy but irritating.
Overall, very tasty and similar to tom yum without the annoying herbs like lemongrass.
#ssgbatchelors
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...