Monday 7 October 2024

Batchelors Pickled onion crisp Flavour Super Noodles

Move over Monster Munch pickled onion mayo, its time for pickled onion noodles!
I love pickles and sauerkraut so had to get my hands on the new batchelors pickled onion noodles which were found in b&m stores.
They also have chilli lime which I tried last week but I found them too spicy. 
They certainly had that pickled onion smell when you peel the lid back and it also has a few pieces of sweetcorn.
As for the taste, it was a little strange at first because it tasted like chemical sourness so it was a bit artificial in taste but you get used to it.
These are not the first tangy noodles I've had because the Poles have a lovely sauerkraut instant noodle while the Thai's have tom yum etc.
#ssgbatchelors
#batchelorssupernoodles











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...