Monday 26 September 2022

Ready to eat smoothie bowls at Authentic Fruits

I am so glad I crossed paths with Authentic fruits who specialize in making superfood, super easy for busy people!
Bringing you the fruits from the amazon to your finger tips!!
Authentic fruits have these smoothie bowls which come in pouches ready to serve or enjoy as they are.
I was given the Açaí Bowl and immunity Bowl which I tried both at their booth.
Both tasted amazing and I feel that the Acai bowl is great in the mornings while the immunity bowl is great for the afternoon.
They also do Acai oil which is like balsamic vinegar also great on salads.
Overall, I really recommended these smoothie pouches which saves me going to these health bars.
It also lets you go wild on your creative side and design your own smoothie bowls and pair it with different fruits and ingredients.
The Acai berry stones bracelet from authentic fruits is such a wonderful idea because it educates people about the acai berry and they make wonderful jewellry that you can wear.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...