Friday 9 September 2022

Decadent chocolate tea by Callysthe

Tea is just my favourite drink and there are so many different blends about.
My ultimate blend is chocolate so whenever there is chocolate tea I have to get my hands on it.
Callysthe a French brand has a chocolate blend called The Noir Cacao which is a black tea base with cacao.
Looking at the ingredients, I knew I was going to like this because it was 37.7% black tea and 36% cacao beans which meants at least a third in that tin was cacao hence the chocolate taste is going to be strong.
To my delight, you can see these big pieces of cacao shell amongst the black tea.
I only used small amount to steep a cup of tea and it was simply heaven so next time I will add a bit more for a full on stronger taste.
The cacao was just heavenly and dominates the flavour as well as the black tea so this is now my favourite chocolate tea.
The paper bag that it came in had a great design, if you turn it upside down you will see something different.
Avec meaning with and sans meaning without.
As well as cheese, the French have done really well with the tea.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...