Friday 12 August 2022

Trifle from One Stop

I have never visited One Stop as it is off my radar but recently made a trip to one because of the new birthday cake f'real milkshake but sadly One Stop did not have it.
While I was at the One Stop, I was surprised to discover that they had their own branded food which is somehow linked to TESCO so you would expect Tesco quality there.
I picked up some trifle because it looked good and to my surprise it did not disappoint.
There were lots of whole strawberries at the bottom and the jelly was just right without being too artifical.
The custard and stabilized cream were to my liking so overall I am so glad I tried this and I might be back for other snacks.




Other One stop goodies such as iced fingers, Swiss rolls, biscuits etc.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...