Monday 15 August 2022

P.O.P Soda - Dark Cherry and Jagged grapefruit

I love soda especially when they do not contain sweeteners, artificial sweeteners.
Unique flavours captivate me as well so when I spotted the P.O.P dark cherry I had to give it ago.
You don't often see the pairing of chocolate and cherry in a soda and P.O.P soda did exactly that.
Also available was the jagged grapefruit made with pink grapefruit and ruby orange.
Starting on the dark cherry, I definitely got the cherry flavours which was nice but the chocolate was not strong enough to taste it however I could taste coke coming through.
The Jagged grapefruit had a surprisingly nice colour with a strong citrus taste followed by a bitterness.
Unfortunately the Jagged grapefruit was the better of the two and the Dark Cherry was not as good as anticipated.
P.O.P stands for planet over profit soda made by BREWDOG!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...