Monday 15 August 2022

Hellmanns new Sundried tomato & Basil / Avocado lime vegan sauces

As a fan of Hellmanns mayonnaise I was really excited with the launch of these three new vegan sauces: Parmesan & roasted garlic, Sundried tomato and basil, Avocado Lime.
To me, the idea of these sauces are like flavoured mayos so I got the Avocado lime and Sundried tomato and basil.
The sundried tomato and basil has a strong flavour yet it is creamy yet light with strong basil coming through.
Overall, it was quite Italian in taste.
The Avocado lime was moreish but the taste of avocado was really weak but still nice as a sauce with chips or something light.
I tried it with avocado sushi and vegetable maki roll which went nicely.
Hopefully I will get hold of the parmesan garlic soon because the garlic somehow put me off even though I do eat garlic.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...