Sunday 31 July 2022

Sainsburys Raspberry infused Earl Grey Tea - Taste the difference Limited Edition

I love tea so when I saw the Raspberry infused Earl Grey Tea, it certaintly got my attention because of the pariring of raspberry and Earl Grey.
It sounded nice but then when there are berries in tea, they often taste sour, however the raspberry in this was flavouring and not real raspberry pieces so I gave it a try.
Interestingly, the aroma was really sweet and smelled like strawberry and blackcurrant fruit pastilles.
As for the taste, it was not sweet as in sugary sweet but it was like a sweet tasting black tea with a bergamot aftertaste.
I definitely like the aroma but I don't think I will be drinking this daily like my regular tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...