Sunday 10 July 2022

Pot Noodle Doner Kebab

The Pot Noodle Doner Kebab flavour is back after a long nine years!
I can't believe I missed it back then when they were out but the problem is that only specific supermarkets stock them and if you don't live near them then you're chances are grim.
Finally got my hands on the Doner Kebab by making a special trip to ASDA.
As always I try the noodles without the sauce and I am glad Pot Noodle have emphasized this on the lid so that people try the noodles without the sauce first.
Before trying the noodles, I tried a bit of the sauce which was super hot just like the piri piri chicken one.
The hot sauces taste and remind me of crazy American hot sauces which are quite lethal.
Anyway, without the sauce, I was surprised how the aroma was remarkably like a doner kebab shop, you get that greasy stinking lamb aroma which is oddly satisfying.
As for the taste, the kebab flavour isn't quite pungent as the restaurant but you do get hint of it on the aftertaste.
Adding the hot sauce gives it a really spicy kick just like having a spicy doner.
Overall, these pot noodles are worth trying just like their other flavours.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...