Saturday 9 July 2022

Coop Bakery Milk chocolate ball doughnuts

I love doughnuts so when I spotted the chocolate ball doughnuts by coop I was really keen to try them because it was a chocolate based doughnut.
There were not many good reviews on them so far so I didn't have any expectations and according to the staff they were previously frozen which explains the dryness.
The store I bought it from was a busy one so the doughnuts seemed better because of the fast turnover rate that they sell so I chose a pack which was nice and soft.
The chocolate doughnut was not as bad as I anticipated but the chocolate filling didn't really match the doughnut itself as it was too sweet.
Perhaps cherry jam would have been nicer and the doughnuts are best eaten within the first day of purchase as they seriously taste dry and lifeless the next day even after reheating in the microwave for a few seconds.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...