Wednesday 6 April 2022

Prodigy Eat no Evil chocolate

Vegan chocolate can be a hit or miss because of the sweetness and the ingredients used to make it.
I didn't have any expectations for Prodigy chocolate but it is now one of my favourite vegan chocolates because it is unsuspectingly vegan.
The chocolate had a good snap to it and the sweetness was just right.
Although it is made with coconut, there was no coconut taste to it which was good because not everyone likes chocolate.
After trying the roasted hazelnut and the chocolate bar, I felt that they were both good but the roasted hazelnut was really fragrant and not too sweet so I definitely recommend it.
They also have a dark chocolate with sea salt bar which I believe will taste nice.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...