Sunday 17 April 2022

Hartley's Jelly Sours

I love Hartley's jelly especially the ones made from jelly cubes.
As well as the jelly cubes, the ready to eat versions are good too with a big range with lots of fun flavours.
I must admit, I was not impressed with the 10 cal series because the taste was artificial.
Enter the new Jelly Sours which comes in Strawberry and Cherry.
I didn't have any expectations for them because the 10 cal ones ruined it for me but I would say the SOURS fared better.
They do taste extremely sour as labelled but then you have this annoying artificial sweetness in the aftertaste.
I would probably just try the other Strawberry sour as a curious foodie but I would not buy this again because of the Steviol ruined it for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...