Monday 18 April 2022

Baobab fruit

Baobab is a superfruit which claims to regulate sugar levels because it is high in fibre.
It is often added to dessert because of its tart flavours.
Inside the fruit, the flesh is dry like a powder but I have never seen a real one until I went to IFE2022 as there was an African baobab export booth there.
I was so chuffed to see a real one and feel it too.
The exterior is velvety and fuzzy so it is really adorable.
I have just realized that I have been pronouncing BAOBAB wrongly as it is pronounced bay yo bab and not bau bab!!!
Although I have havent tried a fresh dry baobab, I managed to try some baobab puree from Blue Sky botanics and it was thick and tart which would go nicely in desserts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...