Friday 22 April 2022

Beautiful and delicious unsuspectingly vegan cakes from Sponge Cake Ltd

At IFE 2022, I was particulary drawn to Sponge Cake Ltd.
The look was so fabulously British and of course the range of English cakes like the Victoria and carrot cake.




As well as the cakes, I fell in love with the mini cakes that come in a cube shaped box which make them ideal for tea or as part of an afternoon tea set.







I was given some samples to take home which I just couldn't wait to try.
Finally tried them and they turned out as good as expected.
The amazing thing was I didn't know they were vegan until I looked at the box and ingredients closely so you can imagine how good these cakes are.
The texture was moist and cakey.





The speculoos brownie was another fantastic treat as it was nice and gooey when I reheated it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...